23.08.2011 – 22.02.2013
The aim of the project is to unite the efforts of partners from five Black Sea countries – Armenia,
Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania and Turkey, to establish a public partnership for a common cultural environment in
The Black Sea basin and the mobilization of local cultural resources. By conducting an international
Festival of Black Sea Culture will mark the beginning of a practice-oriented towards preservation and
promotion of the cultural heritage in the Black Sea region.
The project presents the concept of cultural animation as an interdisciplinary approach to the study and presentation of the cultural heritage of five regions of the Black Sea basin. It was on that basis created a common educational program, which is presented with a purpose increasing the capacity of students in social sciences (especially in tourism) to develop cultural products and attractions based on the local heritage of their regions. This was done through a targeted partnership of 7 representative organizations from 5 Black Sea region who want to keep the model of cooperation from the project and beyond its completion.
- International Institute of Management Association (Lead Partner)
- Regional Inspectorate of Education, Edirne Province, Turkey
- Ovidius High School Constanta, Romania
- Youth for Achievement (YFA), Yerevan, Armenia
- Georgian Center for Arts and Culture, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Vocational School of Tourism – Edirne, Turkey
- International College Higher School (Associate Partner)
Project 184.108.40.206283.26 –MIS ETC 306, СОП Black Sea Basin (2007-2013)