Duration of the project:
01.11.2018 – 31.10.2020
Literacy, numeracy and social skills are the foundation for successful integration into the labour market.
This is where the ERASMUS+ project “Workplace Basic Skills” kicks in!
Our aim is to improve basic skills for low-level educated adults, especially refugees and migrants in four working sectors: Construction, Care, Tourism and Cleaning.By creating digital educational tools for easier acquiring of knowledge we give opportunity to the non-educated people that aim to change their position in society.
Using four protagonists, learners can experience how typical professional situations can be managed competently through the application of basic skills particularly required in these professions. Tasks are embedded in the everyday working life of four exemplary occupations of the different working sectors. Due to the action orientation of the concept, competences are trained and reflected in numerous situations.
Mainly organizations, involved in the educational process for basic skills, as well as the refugee organizations are interested in the implementation of these educational systems due to the fact it could very helpful to the integration of refugees.
Our target groups:
- trainers in adult education or integration measures, labour office advisers and job counsellors
- low-skilled adults and migrants with basic skills deficits in literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Innovation in Learning Institute (ILI, Project Coordination)
- International Management Institute (IMI) (Bulgaria)
- WIN – Science Initiative Lower Austria (WIN) (Austria)
- QUALED non-profit organization for qualification and education (Slovakia)
- Integra Institute Institute for the Development of Human Potentials (Slovenia)
- Greek Universities Network (GUnet – AKADIMAIKO DIADIKTIO) (Greece)
- Innovation Training Center, S.L. (Spain)
- Ente Bilaterale Veneto (Italy)
Project 2018-1-DE02-KA204-005032, “Erasmus+” Program, KD2: Strategic Partnerships in the Sphere of Adult Education